“Good taste”

Living room
Beach 2 km from house
Cala san Vicente 2km from house
Fire place
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Bathroom
Terrace
Tennis court
Covert terrace
Pool area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Anders D
Strängnäs
“Good taste”
Reviewed 13 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The best of service. We where appointed staff who arranged wonderful dinners at sight including all.
Everything is kept after, in top class and modern.
The rooms decorated very tasteful and with elegance.
It is wonderful to wake up to birds song and yet have close to everything.
What could be better?

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very tastefully furnished and decorated, everything first class
Travelling group: Med vänner
Your age range 65+
Large groups People with pets
Dear Anders,
you are always welcome to come back
Superfitc...
Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
“A beautiful hidden Gem in Puerto Pollensa, Majorca”
Reviewed 11 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This gorgeous farmhouse is everything you could want for a relaxing holiday and more. Perfect for larger groups too. There are separate sections with their own catering facilities. I recently went with a large group for a friends 40th Birthday and I will definitely be going back. I can't fault this place. It's very accessible to the town and beach too but also extremely private if you want to stay secluded. It needs 6 stars not 5 as 5 doesn't do it justice!!

Liked best: The grounds
Liked least: The ants
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
30 Jul 2017
I am so happy you want to give Can martorell 6 stars.
Tinker801
London, United Kingdom
“A RELAXING PARTY PARADISE!!”
Reviewed 8 February 2016 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed here to celebrate my friends 40th birthday and we had the best time. This place is something very special. The flowers in the gardens are beautiful and it is so peaceful here. That is until my friends and I arrived! Can Martorell is the perfect place to relax and also to party. We had fun dinner parties around the pool, under the stars nearly every night and it was brilliant. We all said we felt like we were in a film it was such a cool place to stay. I would love to return one day. Highly recommend this place.

Liked best: Everything!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
30 Jul 2017
I am happy you loved your stay.
Carol M
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“A place of real beauty...”
Reviewed 8 February 2016 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed here with my family and we loved it. Can Martorell is situated in the most wonderful location the mountains are so calming and at night when the stars come out it is truly magical. My family and grandchildren felt so safe staying here. The grounds are big enough for the children to play and have a bit of independence but you are still all in easy contact. The main house and the guest houses are all decorated beautifully and we all felt so at home. The children loved to spend the whole day in the big pool and on the tennis court. There are many areas to dine all together there were 16 of us so it was nice to all be seated together. Would highly recommend this property. We have booked to go back again this year. We can't wait. I don't know who is more excited me or my grandchildren!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The grounds are beautiful and the location is fantastic.
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Extended Family
Dear Carol,
thank you for coming to Can Martorell.
We are happy you loved your stay.
Kamtjatka
Uppsala
“Excellent place for a holiday!”
Reviewed 28 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We were 14 adults coming to Mallorca to walk in the mountains and relax in some nice, beautiful place. We rented this luxury property and really loved the very nice and picturesques houses and the nice grounds surrounding. All rooms are beautifully decorated with excellent facilities. It is close to the supermarket in Pollenca and close to wonderful beach in Cala San Vincente. There are several house close to each other which made it easy to keep the group together and yet the area is big enough to let you have enough privacy if you want. The property is clean and very well equipped. There are two pools. There is a tennis court, table tennis and large grounds. You reach the house within 50 minutes from the Palma airport. You have excellent walks to do close to the house as in the north part of the Tramunta mountains and on the Formentor peninsula and you reach the walks around Valldemossa by car in 70 minutes.

I would highly recommend this property to my family and friends.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: That the internet did not reach all houses
Travelling group: Large Group/Tour
Large groups People with pets
30 Jul 2017
Thank you for loving your stay at Can Martorell.
Eva M
London, England, United Kingdom
“Terrible, would let a dog stay there”
Reviewed 4 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The house was dark and uninviting. The kitchen was so small there was not enough room for the pots and pans, so they were left on the ground. We had mice in both the main house and one of the little houses. No wifi except in the main house. Ants everywhere. No kettle until day 3. Rusty seats with dirty cushions, Not suited to family with small children. We were a group of 13 and they say it sleeps 23, but as I have young children I couldn't have them sleep in a little house that was 5 mins walk from main house. As a result half of the children had to sleep on the floor. The only good thing about the place was the outside space. Lovely gardens with fruit trees and a big swimming pool with a diving board. We paid €11,000 for 1 week and only that I had lovely friends to enjoy my time there I would have booked a flight home on the day I arrived.

Liked best: The outside place
Liked least: Mice and ants
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
12 Feb 2016
Dear Eva, your emails were hacked. We had spoken regarding the booking and you knew I was Jan the owner yet you chose to pay your deposit to someone called 'Mohammed'? You then wanted me to refund your mistake. I refused. Your response was to stay in my property and then leave it in a terrible state and then you and your friend leave reviews full of lies. I have A list movie stars and Prime Ministers stay at Can Martorell every year and they love it just like everyone else as you can see from my reviews.
Adrian D
Dublin, Ireland
“Don't stay here.”
Reviewed 2 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We decided to rent this property for two families for a week in August 2015 with 13 people in total. We contacted the owner, Jan Pagmar and paid our deposit after booking flights and renting cars.

Our first issue then arose where we received an email from Jan offering a 10% discount if we paid the rest of the deposit. This did not seem out of the ordinary and the money was sent to a different bank account.

His email account had been hacked and this was confirmed by Interpol who had contacted us through the local police to ask if we had sent the funds.

We attempted to share the loss with Jan as neither side was 100% to blame – his email was hacked and we didn’t check the email came from him by calling.

He immediately rejected our request, countering with a return of our deposit as the only option.

We had little choice in our minds but to remit the funds again given flights, car rental etc as this was now June.

Having done so, we then immediately received another email from “Jan” requesting the funds again. So the hacker still was in the loop as to our correspondence. We advised the police and Jan of said correspondence but heard nothing back from either party !

So both families decided to try and put this behind us and go and enjoy our holiday as the house looked great from the online pictures. That was mistake number 2.

When we turned up we toured the property. We were a smaller group than the number of rooms available but even the older teenage children were not interested in staying in the accommodation that is furthest from the house.

Indeed, these rooms had a terrible musty smell from non-use which one would not expect to encounter at this price point.

The main house is a dark warren of rooms with a small kitchen and dark den like rooms…the bedrooms are fine, the pool was great as was the outside space. Overall, the photos are very misleading and the property is more dated than they would represent.

The real problem arose with mice in the downstairs rooms and an adjoining bedroom where they were even in the drawers of the furniture. We also had issue with seeing mouse dropping in the pots and pans which were stored on the floor in the kitchen. We brought this to the attention of our contact who response was to close the doors !

Not sure if people staying in a warm climate with kids are going to keep the doors shut for a week !

Also the air conditioning was not that good and if you resort to opening windows then you have mosquito issues at night.

We also paid to have the cleaner provided come in and we’re not sure that she really did that much versus what she charged us for.

The only positive here was that the English lady, Caroline, who came to cook evening meals was terrific.

So if you don’t want funds hacked and a nice place to stay for €11,000 a week – DON’T stay here !!!

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
14 Feb 2016
Dear Adrian, your friend Eva's emails were hacked. We had spoken regarding the booking and she knew I was Jan the owner yet she chose to pay your deposit to someone called 'Mohammed'? Eva then wanted me to refund her mistake. I refused. Your response was to stay in my property and then leave it in a terrible state and then you and Eva leave reviews full of lies. I have A list movie stars and Prime Ministers stay at Can Martorell every year and they love it just like everyone else as you can see from my reviews.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing