We recently spent ten days at the hotel and would definitely return. If you are looking for a beach holiday then this is ideal being literally across the quiet road. On some days the sea was like a duckpond, on others it was as though a wave machine had been turned on even though it was not windy - but is still safe and children and adults alike found it lots of fun. There are always lifeguards on the beach too. We spent quite a lot of time on the beach as we were unable to find a two sunbeds available in the afternoon. Unfortunately it was the usual thing, towels on sunbeds around the pool with some people not even using them until 3 p.m. It was good to see on one of the days we were there though that the lifeguard went around taking some of the towels off. We stayed on a half board basis so had all our evening meals at the hotel, although there were other bar/restaurants in the area. We could not fault the food which was plentiful, there was a very good choice and was well cooked. The waiting on staff were excellent and we thought it was a good idea that you had the same table given to you throughout your stay so did not have to keep finding a free one. The waiters in the bar area were friendly and efficient and throughout most of our stay there was nightly entertainment with one or two exceptional acts found by Nuno, the entertainments manager - the Edward/Michael Buble and others tribute act stood out for us. We were going to hire a car but found that there was a bus stop across the road from where you could go to Puerto Pollensa for €1.50 each, from Puerto Pollensa you could get a bus for the same cost to Puerto Alcudia and although on the complete opposite side of the island, Palma was well worth visiting for 6.30 each. Having read other reviews we would agree that the rooms are a little tired but are generally clean (except for the wall mirror and the balcony door in our room) but this did not detract from our stay at all and on arrival we were given a bottle of local wine and a lovely bowl of fruit which we thought a nice touch. Our only negative view would be the pillows which are bolster type (long and narrow) and would have preferred the usual ones. That's nit picking though. We do, however, agree that its time wifi was free. Having said all that we thoroughly enjoyed our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in front of the sea at the bay of Molins, a beach with crystal-clear water. Rooms & Suites: Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Terrace. Suites with additional living room. Sport & Leisure: swimming pool. Tennis court. Billiard table. Games room. Evenings shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Beach- & Pool Bar with snack service. Lounge bar with terrace. Services: Swimming pool towels. Babysitting service with reservation. Medical service. Car rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grupotel Molins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Molins Hotel Cala San Vincente
- Grupotel Molins Cala San Vincente
- Grupotel Molins Majorca/Cala San Vincente