“Fantastic experience”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My parter and I had dinner one night at this restaurant and because of the excellent service and food we booked to go again for a birthday treat, not only were we offered the same table but at the end of the meal we were given a small bottle of prosecco wine which really impressed us as we didnt expect it.
The owners and staff are friendly and offer great service and the food...especially the garlic prawns and steaks are amazing. We would highly recommend this restaurant and will be returning every time that we are in the area.

3  Thank poplarjohn
There are newer reviews for Modesto

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Visited Modesto on June 19 for my Birthday with my wife & sister in law the food was very good we had garlic prawns for starter very nice, I had the fillet steak for my main it was cooked perfect and very tasty the only complaint was the size I could not eat it all as it was very big if I had known I wouldn't have had a starter. The people who own the restaurant were really nice and very friendly and they gave us a bottle of wine for my birthday. Would recommend a visit if you are in Cala San Vincente.

3  Thank Maurice K
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This restaurant was recommended by a member of staff at our hotel. The food was traditional and the service was bang up to date and friendly.

We'll recommended in turn - we were well pleased and would certainly return!

1  Thank FGHOB
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Modesto is a decent restaurant but being a bit away from the beach the atmosphere is a bit more subdued than other options. Food is good but neither quality or range of dishes is much better than local alternatives, although prices are somewhat higher. Not really worth the extra cost.

3  Thank Alan S
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stayed in an apartment in Cala San Vincente for 1 week and dined 3 evenings at Modesto.
The restaurant has wonderful friendly staff and atmosphere and the food was delicious we just had to keep returning! My husband loved the lamb chops! I loved the chicken croquettes starter, but all the food we had was very good! We even celebrated our wedding anniversary here and the owner surprised us by bringing us a bottle of cava, which was a lovely touch!
We wouldn't hesitate on returning and it's not surprising Modesto has a top spot on tripadvisor!!

1  Thank sexysuzy