- excellent food, good variety, always hot. We didn't need to eat anywhere else. Food is better then an average 3*.
- Lovely pool, big although is quite deep in the deep end.
- Very clean, pool area always cleaned and rooms cleaned daily.
- The location is beautiful. Beach within walking distance, lovely cove, bus ride to the nearest town.
Areas where people might find negatives. Although for us these were not a problem and were expected for the price we paid.
- The entertainment is pretty weak although the four staff work hard across the two hotels. In my experience you don't often get entertainment at a 3* so this was more then what you usually get. However, the daily activities are pretty much the same each day. The evening ents are weak. We did have one Cabaret that came in as an Elvis tribute and he was fantastic. If you want to dip in and out of a quiz or the odd evening karaoke/game show then it's fine.
- The rooms are basic. It was fine for us, clean and had all the needed basics. The aircon was fine. We did also change room when we arrived as the room smelt of cigarette smoke. However, this was easy and we changed immediately, no problem. If you want a 4* room then you need to pay to visit a 4* hotel.
-If you are unsteady on your feet you may struggle here as there are a number of steps around the resort due to the location.
- we loved sunbathing onthe adult terrace . However as with any resorts these days people do leave their towels on the beds. We had breakfast and always got a lounger about 8am. These did get snapped up if you are a late riser.
We would return as we had a lovely, quiet relaxing stay. Just what we wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Simar Hotel is situated in one of the most beautiful areas of coastline of the island of Mallorca. Cala San Vicente is truly an idyllic resort, and the Hotel Globales Simar You're just a metres from the wonderful, intimate and inviting beach, considered amongst the most charming on the island. The Globales Simar is also very close to the beautiful beaches of Cala Barques, Cala Clara, Cala Molins and Cala Carbo. The Globales Simar Hotel provides every comfort and convenience, allowing you to relax and enjoy your holiday whether you wish to laze by the pool, have a meal or a drink in one of our bars or restaurants, or just sit on your balcony and admire the picturesque scenery. You are sure to have an unforgettable family holiday at the Globales Simar in Cala San Vicente. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Globales Simar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globales Simar Majorca/Cala San Vincente