Out of all the hotels at Cala San Vicente, which is a little town/village, this one is the cutest! You will feel immediately at home in the rustic spanish villa on the hillside just above the beach with killer views across the little bay. The pines smell wonderful along with the sea air! Down some steps and you are at a wonderful italian restaurant where we spent many hours. Three minutes further and you can enjoy the beachside bar, with the best view on earth! Or Bar Mallorca is a fun atmosphere facing the bay playing fun music and serving snacky foods with great service. Back to the hotel, we had a huge room with terrace down some steps and we were even allowed to use the big barbecue for my boyfriends birthday!! The pool is perfect with a shady area to sit under some grape vines.
Its rustic so dont expect a TV, fridge, tea and coffee in your room but you will have a wonderful relaxing authentic time! Be sure to swim at Cala Carbo, along the bay to your right, very secluded...
My only complaint was they didnt provide soap and didnt change our towels for 3 days yet made the beds/cleaned daily - weird! But super nice family run the place and let you treat it as yours while you are there! Beds were a bit hard but we slept well after all the swimming, hiking and rioja!! You can literally hear a pin drop its such a quiet village! One night we heard someone sneeze across town late at night! So if you want nightlife, you'll find it more in very-nearby Alcudia or Pollenca. Or do what we did, and sit on the patio until 2am drinking wine and listening to the waves... Can't wait to return, a dream come true!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling on the pine slopes a matter of 150 metres from the beach, the hostal has been the subject of much acclaim from many customers due to the friendly atmosphere, proximity to the beach and value for money, ideal for the family holiday and equally popular with couples of all ages. All rooms at Hostal Los Pinos are en suite, some having a view towards the sea, others over the surrounding woodland. Lovely breakfasts are available on the terrace with view to the sea, and there are plenty of options for dinner in the village. The lovely terraces and good size pool in the gardens make this an ideal spot for a quiet and restful holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hostal Los Pinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Los Pinos Hotel Cala San Vincente
- Hostal Los Pinos Majorca/Cala San Vincente