The hostel is situated on top of a pine-covered hill, right above Cala San Molins (5-min walk). Adjacent bays like Cala Clara or Cala Barques are easily reachable. All three bays offer an astonishing seaside, where the color of water ranges from deep blue to emerald green.
Hotel furnishings may not be modern, but the rooms are cozy, comfortables and clean. No need for air continioning, the sea breeze does the work perfectly! The owners are extremely kind and available for any questions or suggestions. Breakfast is more than adequate and is served on a balcony with a view on the bay, what else would you ask for?!
The pool is lovely, but it's a crime to prefer it to the sea!
A car is absolutely needed since there is not much night "movida" in Cala San Vicente and it is necessary a trip to Pollenca or Alcudia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling on the pine slopes a matter of 150 metres from the beach, the hostal has been the subject of much acclaim from many customers due to the friendly atmosphere, proximity to the beach and value for money, ideal for the family holiday and equally popular with couples of all ages. All rooms at Hostal Los Pinos are en suite, some having a view towards the sea, others over the surrounding woodland. Lovely breakfasts are available on the terrace with view to the sea, and there are plenty of options for dinner in the village. The lovely terraces and good size pool in the gardens make this an ideal spot for a quiet and restful holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hostal Los Pinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Los Pinos Hotel Cala San Vincente
- Hostal Los Pinos Majorca/Cala San Vincente