My wife and I arrived at Los Pinos Hotel after a terrible experience in port de pollensa nearby. This hotel is in our opinion well under rated. We have had a thoroughly relaxing stay. The owners are incredibly welcoming and really do take care of their hotel and guests. A super pool and lovely BBQ areas and excellent views across the valley/ resort. Very peaceful and all one would need close to hand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling on the pine slopes a matter of 150 metres from the beach, the hostal has been the subject of much acclaim from many customers due to the friendly atmosphere, proximity to the beach and value for money, ideal for the family holiday and equally popular with couples of all ages. All rooms at Hostal Los Pinos are en suite, some having a view towards the sea, others over the surrounding woodland. Lovely breakfasts are available on the terrace with view to the sea, and there are plenty of options for dinner in the village. The lovely terraces and good size pool in the gardens make this an ideal spot for a quiet and restful holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hostal Los Pinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Los Pinos Hotel Cala San Vincente
- Hostal Los Pinos Majorca/Cala San Vincente