Travelled with my wife to celebrate our 30th Anniversary April 2014..Having stayed in and around Roses with our family when they were younger and with friends 12 years ago We were delighted to find Roses still the same value for money and unchanged by commercialism resort...
This hotel is in a fantastic position right on the beach and promenade... We were upgraded on our arrival without asking or charge to a beautiful room with a balcony and sea view..
The hotel was spotless and gave the feeling of a much higher star than the 3 stars it shows..
The staff were very friendly and multilingual..
Most of the guests were French or Spanish with very few English or German which we were expecting having stayed in this resort before..
The food was buffet style and the choice was adequate for the very reasonable price paid for half board.. Had the quality and choice of food been even better then this hotel should be awarded a 4 star rating without a doubt.. However the food was acceptable did not spoil our stay...
This hotel is owned by the Prestige group and there are about another 4 hotels in Roses run by this group.. We stayed at the Victoria at the other end of the promenade about 12 years ago with some friends and again we couldn't fault the hotel for service and value for money...
I would have no hesitation in booking this hotel again, in fact we are hoping to return at the beginning of October with some friends slightly out of season again when you can get some great deals with this hotel and some great weather in a great resort...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Coral Platja Elit is completely renovated respecting the colonial style. It is located at the beachfront and only 300 meters away from the center of Roses, in Costa Brava. The hotel Coral Platja Elit stands out for its charming colonial style. The varied cuisine, with its own identity, its comfortable refurbished rooms and facilities with all kinds of details designed for your comfort, will make your stay unforgettable. The hotel Coral Platja Elit has a garden with direct access to the beach and its 167 rooms are fully equipped to make your experience a unique one. All the rooms have: -Bathroom with hairdryer -Air conditioning and heating - Direct phone line - T.V - Safety box (consult pricing) -Minibar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Splitty, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Prestige Coral Platja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Coral Platja Roses, Spain - Costa Brava
- Prestige Coral Platja Hotel Roses