“octopus to die for!”

Dining options: Reservations
lanark
“octopus to die for!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I never thought I'd have the courage to try real grilled octopus but I'm so glad I did! it was truly delicious - tender with a crispy chargrilled top...... dare I say a bit like chicken....? our other choices were equally good - calamari romana, patatas bravas, flatbread with anchovies. Yes there are cheaper tapas places in Roses but I agree with the other reviewer who says you get what you pay for. We were perhaps a bit early (8ish) so the restaurant was quiet and lacking atmosphere - but that didn't put us off! Would definitely return....

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Helsinki, Finland
“excellent tapas dinner”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We had a lovely tapas dinner at Casa Paco. The staff is friendly, professional and quick. The tapas are nice and tasty. You may find cheaper tapas elsewhere, but I think here you get what you pay. I look forward to my next visit to Roses, then Casa Paco will be my choise without any doubt.

Colchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Tapas to Share”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

My wife and I ate here for lunch and shared some of the fantastic tapas Casa Paco had on offer. I was happy to the restaurant was still here as we visited about 5 years prior and had an excellent lunch then too. The 'moorish kebabs' are worth a special mention. Delicious.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tom W
Barcelona, Spain
“Cozy place with top quality produce”
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here. Paid under 30 euro per person for a la carte sharing a few starters, a main each and a desert each. With a bottle of wine.

The squid was amazingly fresh and tender, the entrecote big juicy and with an amazing charcoal barbecue taste. Also tried the paella de marisco. Home made and very good.

Will come back next time we're in town.

• Visited April 2013