“Pricey Place with non-round flat pizza”
Review of Pizzeria Vito

Pizzeria Vito
Ranked #17 of 256 Restaurants in Roses
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Very handy family management, courteous and helpful service. The restaurant has been run by ROSES for over 20 years by a very nice Italian family. VITO The owner is Napolitano and is the Pizzaiolo. The pizza is good and the value for money is great, I would recommend it! Let yourself be amazed at the goodness and lightness of our pizza dough, made with wheat flour. Our dishes are mostly made with fresh ingredients and prepared by us.
Barcelona, Spain
“Pricey Place with non-round flat pizza”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The only reason I am not rating this place POOR is because the owner was actually pretty nice and we could re-charge our phones on the outside patio with wifi. So it escapes a poor rating. However, the pizza wasn't that good. Very flat and quite small for the price, area and type of restaurant. In Roses, Spain there are many choices and less pricey from Chinese to burgers and even other pizza joints. I would skip this place again if I find myself in Roses, Spain. Our 27€ for 3 drinks and "GRANDE" pizza was pricey for SPAIN.

• Visited July 2014