Positive: staffs are helpful.
Very close to Aqualand (10minutes walk or less), easy access to other destinations. Supermarkets, cash machine just metres away.
The hotel needs refurbishment, very 80's style, including furnitures bed linens- everything.
Cleanliness wasnt remarkable, floor hasnt been moped daily, couple of times they forgot to finish making beds.
Food- im not fuss, i like try new things. But really, this wasnt my cup of tea. One evening we had kind of bolognese with mince meat, next morning the leftover has been fried under eggs... And this wasnt a one occasion.
They tried to make variety of food, but if it was fish- was full of fishbone- nearly impossible to eat.
Chicken wasnt grilled properly, lamb was very fatty.
Breakfast wasnt too bad, fried eggs was a good choice to eat (if it wasnt fried with yesterdays leftover), salami was a cheap tastless one, we had croissant twice a week, bacon once. U could choose biscuits, cornflakes, boiled eggs, cheese or salami, these were standards daily. Coffee was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Sunday 18/09/16 we say goodbye to HSM Reina Isabel to welcome HSM Son Veri*** after conducting a comprehensive reform of the hotel. It will offer a new chill out concept of accommodation, in a modern and elegant atmosphere, only few steps away from the beach and the leisure and entertainment centre of El Arenal. It will have two swimming pools and one in the attic with great views of the sea and the forest. Next opening in June 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your HSM Son Veri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reina Isabel El Arenal
- Reina Isabel Hotel El Arenal
- HSM Son Veri Majorca/El Arenal