We booked a 5 night stay at the hotel and we would not classify the hotel as 4 stars. The hotel was very short staffed (bar, restaurant, only 1 chef cooking fresh food, pool area only cleaned once a week etc..). The bar and restaurant staff were very polite and helpful but some of the receptionists were very unhelpful at times. It seemed like the hotel could not cope with the number of guests as you had to queue for a table in the restaurant, get up at the crack of dawn for a sunbed and it was very difficult to get a table by the bar. Another problem was lack of information given, i.e no info in the room about the free shuttle bus, eating times etc... The hotel room was however clean but a bit tired. I wouldn't revisit or recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The OLA Hotel Maioris is located in a wooded residential area, on the south-east coast of Majorca, right in the Puig den Ros development and features restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets, hairdressing salon, etc.The complex is spread over three buildings, each with two lifts and issurrounded by magnificent gardens.There is a little rocky cove 900 m away. El Arenal, with its beache and vibrant night life is only a few kilometres away, and can be reached by using the hotel’s own transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Onthebeach, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your OLA Hotel Maioris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Maioris Hotel El Arenal
- OLA Hotel Maioris Majorca/El Arenal
- Ola Hotel El Arenal
- Ola Maioris Club