My wife and I have just returned from staying in this hotel. Before our holiday we sent an email requesting twin beds, soft mattress and pool view and were delighted to find that we got what we had asked for. All of the staff are very friendly and there was a good atmosphere. The staff at reception were very efficient and helpful. The room was nice, cleaner was efficient, towels and sheets kept fresh. The food was good: compliments to the chefs. Plenty of sun loungers, so no competition there.The waiters/waitresses and bar staff were super efficient. We really couldn't wish for more. Sleep quality doesn't get a full 5 stars because, like many hotels in Spain, the bed was not sprung but mattress on board but we can appreciate that it would cost a fortune to have super comfortable beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The OLA Hotel Maioris is located in a wooded residential area, on the south-east coast of Majorca, right in the Puig den Ros development and features restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets, hairdressing salon, etc.The complex is spread over three buildings, each with two lifts and issurrounded by magnificent gardens.There is a little rocky cove 900 m away. El Arenal, with its beache and vibrant night life is only a few kilometres away, and can be reached by using the hotel’s own transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your OLA Hotel Maioris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Maioris Hotel El Arenal
- OLA Hotel Maioris Majorca/El Arenal
- Ola Hotel El Arenal
- Ola Maioris Club