My friend Lynne and I had a nine day holiday in May this year, at the Ola Club Majoris.
The entire staff was friendly and approachable. I found it noisy at night time, though I realise that as a family hotel it is bound to be. Next time I shall request a room far away from the nightly entertainment. The room was basic and tired looking but we were comfortable and the beautiful weather kept us out most of the time. The nicest thing about the hotel was the lovely shop in the reception area. It was full of the most gorgeous souveniers, clothes, holiday accessories. We bought practically all our gifts from here. Beach towels, bags, postcards.... it was retail heaven for the two of us ladies, who love good quality.Every morning our first port of call was 'the shop'. The food was excellent. All in all it was a thoroughly good experience. We would go back. Janet Derbyshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The OLA Hotel Maioris is located in a wooded residential area, on the south-east coast of Majorca, right in the Puig den Ros development and features restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets, hairdressing salon, etc.The complex is spread over three buildings, each with two lifts and issurrounded by magnificent gardens.There is a little rocky cove 900 m away. El Arenal, with its beache and vibrant night life is only a few kilometres away, and can be reached by using the hotel’s own transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Onthebeach, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your OLA Hotel Maioris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Maioris Hotel El Arenal
- OLA Hotel Maioris Majorca/El Arenal
- Ola Hotel El Arenal
- Ola Maioris Club