Okay everyone has told you it's not four star. The rooms are clean hotel staff 5 stars bit dated yes quite area yes pool clean not that big grounds clean gardens clean free bus to beech yes great . If you want bars clubs go to town centre get a cab back if you want to relax chill stay in the hotel . The beech 900 meters away , if you are a royal marine. Or in the sas go for it. Apart from all that my wife and I have just had six days there spoilt . Chilled and relaxed. Any one saying about sunbeds you will always get one. There is a pile of them just pick one up.
One more thing I have travelled the world the food here is good every day is different and the salads great floor manager is there every meal time checking food and display . Kids love it not chips every day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The OLA Hotel Maioris is located in a wooded residential area, on the south-east coast of Majorca, right in the Puig den Ros development and features restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets, hairdressing salon, etc.The complex is spread over three buildings, each with two lifts and issurrounded by magnificent gardens.There is a little rocky cove 900 m away. El Arenal, with its beache and vibrant night life is only a few kilometres away, and can be reached by using the hotel’s own transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Lastminute, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your OLA Hotel Maioris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Maioris Hotel El Arenal
- OLA Hotel Maioris Majorca/El Arenal
- Ola Hotel El Arenal
- Ola Maioris Club