• The Amazonas Hotel is rated as 3 star - staff are friendly, but seemed very “overworked”, probably due to the fact that 2005 is the first year of all inclusive.
• Rooms are basic but clean (no TV or tea making facilities). The hotel is also tidy – no sign of pests or our friends from the “creepy-crawly” family.
• Food & Drink standard is average to good (self-service).
• Entertainment was a bit weak – but in fairness this is due to the fact that el Arenal caters mainly for GERMAN tourists (This includes the TV in the main bar). Note kids will be a bit bored, but the Pool is a nice size – complete with lifeguard.
Other General info
• Beach close by and very clean. Sea front views are very pleasant both by day and night.
• Bars/Pubs – seemed mainly café style, a few british ones exist – “The Sportsman” was very lively when Liverpool won the Champions League final.
• The club scene was very quiet may be due to the fact we went in May.
• The number 15 bus to Palma City costs under €2 euro and took 40 mins.
• There is a nearby water park for a bit of fun, but I didn’t notice any other water sports like jet-skiing.
• Getting a yourself a Green Card will give you discount for a variety of themes.
If you want “all inclusive” that’s good value for money, don’t mind a few sleepless nights, and a venue that caters for mainly German tourists, then give it a go.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Onthebeach, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Amazonas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amazonas Hotel El Arenal
- Amazonas Hotel Majorca/El Arenal