I went to this hotel on a six night 'All Inclusive' break with my sister and our two children. We arrived quite late at night and although it took 30 minutes to check in we were pleased to be offered cold meats, cheese and bread in the restaurant which had long since closed. The rooms were on the first floor with balconies overlooking the front grassy area of the hotel. We were very pleased with the large airy, clean rooms and the nice bath and also the lovely balcony. We were happy with the choice of food at the three daily buffets although the children were slightly fussier and didn't like a lot of the food. Some of the meat however, was very undercooked so we had to be very careful about what we were eating. The all inclusive drinks were good although the coffee was extremely strong so we had to keep adding additional milk even to the lattes. The pool was nice and quite big but there were not enough sunbeds and also towels were left on the beds to reserve them which should not be allowed. We did find some airbeds to lie on but generally had to just sit on the chairs which were quite comfortable. We bought tickets for the water park from the hotel which meant we could go everyday and this was ideal for the children as it was only a five minute walk around the side of the hotel. We didn't see much of the evening entertainment as we were normally out. We liked the area of the hotel and especially the grass and trees at the front although it was about a 15 minute walk to the main beach area. The one main complaint is from some of the other guests who were extremely noisy after midnight or early in the morning and didn't have any regard for anyone who was trying to sleep although there were notices up around the hotel about keeping quiet after midnight. The walls and floors seemed to be quite thin and it was easy to hear people above our room and also each side. The staff were friendly and helpful and although there was a visit from the local police whilst we were there, I have no idea what that was about. There were also quite a lot of large groups of men staying in the hotel, mainly Germans, possible on stag events but that didn't worry us. Generally a very nice, relaxing and pleasant break and good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Costa Verde by Blue Sea is just 700 metres from the beach, so you're never far from the golden sands of Majorca! Every room in this sun-drenched hotel has a balcony or terrace with views of the pool and/or gardens. The local area of El Arenal has a great selection of bars, restaurants and shops to choose from once you're finished topping up your tan. If you feel like staying closer to your room, the hotel has a large freshwater pool to relax in. Families also have the bonus of a playground and splash pool for the kids, as well as a games room. The Blue Sea Costa Verde has something for everyone. The 124 rooms come fully equipped with air conditioning, heating, fan, TV and a safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Onthebeach, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Verde El Arenal
- Costa Verde Hotel El Arenal
- Blue Sea Costa Verde Majorca/El Arenal