You pull your own pints so never have to queue or wait for a drink and the beer is good. Location pretty good 5 min walk too busy resort, a German resort though. The food is appalling! There is however a pizza shop 2 mins away that lots of people use. In a nutshell if you fancy a cheap place to go and drink in this is ok. Be prepared to go out and eat though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Costa Verde by Blue Sea is just 700 metres from the beach, so you're never far from the golden sands of Majorca! Every room in this sun-drenched hotel has a balcony or terrace with views of the pool and/or gardens. The local area of El Arenal has a great selection of bars, restaurants and shops to choose from once you're finished topping up your tan. If you feel like staying closer to your room, the hotel has a large freshwater pool to relax in. Families also have the bonus of a playground and splash pool for the kids, as well as a games room. The Blue Sea Costa Verde has something for everyone. The 124 rooms come fully equipped with air conditioning, heating, fan, TV and a safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Onthebeach, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Verde El Arenal
- Costa Verde Hotel El Arenal
- Blue Sea Costa Verde Majorca/El Arenal