We just returned for 1 week stay at Costa Verde, Half Board. 2 Adts and 2 children (2 yrs and 5 yrs). On the beginning my review i`d like to say as always: You get what you paid for, cant expect 5 stars form the hotel with this price. We paid 700 euro for our stay and was worth it. Now there is pros and cons of this hotel:
very friendly and helpful staff,
very good cleaning service, rooms were done every day
Aqualand deals, buy 1 get 6 days free was amazing! no need to wait in the que at the entrance
location, off the noisy streets but still 5-10 mins from the beach and mane promenade
Half Board option, i would`t go for all inclusive for sure, amazing fish, hake etc
only 10 mins from the airport
very quiet top floor
no juices, even no water (costs 1 euro for a glass ghrr) during the dinner, only for all inclusive...
very small lift
all inclusive option
poor entertainment at the hotel
hotel needs to be refurbished or little bit renovated
pool, just not nice
We had fantastic time in El Arenal at Costa Verde on Half Board. U pay for 3 star hotel and u will get it. Dont expect anything more extra. I dont understand if some people making complains and they paid this rate. If u wanna stay all your holiday at the hotel all inclusive dont book Costa Verde, but if U want to go on the beach every day, to Aqualand, to sleep, rest and eat breakfast and late dinner i strongly recommend Costa Verde, even for families...
More infos on priv.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Costa Verde by Blue Sea is just 700 metres from the beach, so you're never far from the golden sands of Majorca! Every room in this sun-drenched hotel has a balcony or terrace with views of the pool and/or gardens. The local area of El Arenal has a great selection of bars, restaurants and shops to choose from once you're finished topping up your tan. If you feel like staying closer to your room, the hotel has a large freshwater pool to relax in. Families also have the bonus of a playground and splash pool for the kids, as well as a games room. The Blue Sea Costa Verde has something for everyone. The 124 rooms come fully equipped with air conditioning, heating, fan, TV and a safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Verde El Arenal
- Costa Verde Hotel El Arenal
- Blue Sea Costa Verde Majorca/El Arenal