me and my family recently stayed at the bahia de plama and were very happy at the service we recived while on holiday there.
the rooms were basic but cleaned everyday and new towles provided. the hotel workers were all very helpfull and very nice to talk too. the food was very nice and had a wide range every dinner time. and my 3 year old really liked the kids secetion. the only problem was if you wanted a cooked bearkfast you had to be up early because it went to cold breakfasts only past 9.30?
entertainment was good even tho them team had to repeat themselves in all the laungages that the hotel guests came form! lol but that was fine lol!!
pool area was clean and had a lifeguard there at all times.
my only problem was that the bar closed at 11.00pm on the dot!! doh!! no late night drinks?
but over all a very good hotel and me and my family had a fantasic time. would recomend it to enybody!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restaurant, lounge-bar, social room, internet suite (with charge), meeting room, TV room, activity room with discotheque and games room. An outdoor pool for adults, an outdoor pool for children and a solarium with a children's outdoor play area. Climate-controlled public areas. Night-time animation. DINING-ROOM SERVICE: Buffet. Half board: Breakfast and evening meal. CHARACTERISTICS: Last refurbishment Winter 2003/2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pinero Hotel Bahia De Palma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinero Bahia De Palma Hotel El Arenal
- Hotel Pinero Bahia De Palma
- Pinero Hotel Bahia De Palma Majorca/El Arenal