“Meet the Winemaker”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Miramar
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Driving along Henry Lawson Drive Mudgee you find the Miramar Winery owned by Ian Macrae, who also does the cellar door. Talking to him you find out everthing you want to know abut these lovely wines. I had not heard of Miramar wines before but glad I was taken there to experience some lovely wines. When I get home my friends all know of Miramar and like drinking my purchases.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Loved this place, especially the time taken by the gracious winemaker to explain some of the nuances of Mudgee wines. The Fume Blanc was the stand out for me here, although I enjoyed the entire range.

1  Thank shogan57
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Ian is a lovely gentleman with an amazing selection of wines!!!
The cellar door is in an unasuming shed at the front of Ian's property.
I highly reccommend the unwooded Chardonnay and sparkling Rose.
Make this a must see when you visit Mudgee. I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 October 2011

Food was very good, service great. No wine list to speak of - just a choice of house red or white.