“Great service, food ok”
Review of Baci Ristorante

Baci Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2014

For us the food is everything so my rating may seem harsh. I had the snapper special which came in a large portion. Very fresh but not so flavorful. My spouse had a chicken and pasta dish and the chicken while advertised as grilled seemed as if it was boiled and also lacked flavor. But service was attentive and prompt unlike the majority of places on the island which tend to be more on island time (not that island time is bad!). The place was pretty empty which seemed odd for a Saturday night. The view into turtle cove harbour is nice but nothing spectacular.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Baci Ristorante is a great restaurant. It is right on the cove. Food was really good and well prepared. The wahoo special was delicious! The service is good, very polite and helpful! I recommend making a reservation because it gets busy very easily.

1  Thank 3Guapas
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I am not sure if I would go back just because the service was so bad. What is it with waitstaff having a very uncaring attitude? These girls didn't even ask if our meal was ok, or if we needed anything, the check took about 15 minutes to arrive! Food was very good though. Sympathy goes out to restaurant owner in trying to remove a bad attitude in staff!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

John is an absolute professional. He runs this fine restaurant with the utmost charm. They are eager to make your dining experience pure perfection. I would recommend having your meal on the back veranda, because it is near the water, and makes for a magical night. The nightly specials are divine! The soup is always of the highest quality, I hope you are lucky enough to visit when the nightly special is: stracciatella soup. It was of the same quality that my Italian grandmother used to make. The seafood is especially fresh, and the lobster always perfectly prepared! My family enjoyed this island favorite so much, we returned for three dinners during our one week stay!

1  Thank Rae H
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My husband & I were both very happy with our dinner here. No reservation, they were busy but sat us right away. Staff was very attentive, outdoor sitting was very nice, food was cooked to perfection.