“Nice Spot-Excellent Snapper”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Baci Ristorante

Baci Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
CT
“Nice Spot-Excellent Snapper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

This is a nice small Italian restaurant in Turtle Cove. I would only select outside seating as the indoor seating area is very hot. Reservations recommended. The fresh snapper special is excellent! The service is very attentive. The outside dining has a nice view of the docked boats in Turtle Cove. One suggestion that I would offer is that management consider making the place all non-smoking. It's small and cigarette and cigar smoke could ruin what could otherwise be a very fine dining experience. I'd go back again.

Visited April 2014

Ontario, Canada
“Nice restaurant but uptight owner and staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

Pleasant looking restaurant but the owner is so uptight ever time he came around I felt uptight. His staff felt the same you could tell. For me this spoiled the meal. This is not a personal attack rather a customers observation . This place is too pricey to not enjoy your meal.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank CanadaJeff
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Fresh food, simple prep - best food on the island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

We came here for lunch on the recommendation of a local. I am so glad we did. Best meal we had the entire stay on the island! The fresh fish special was so fresh that it seemed like it had just been caught. The fish was perfectly cooked, and the simple prepartion of lemon, butter and garlic really let the flavor of the fish come through. With a green salad, it was the perfect light lunch on a hot day. The service was attentive and thoughtful, and the prices were very reasonable for the portions and quality received. This is one of the simplest and best meals I have ever had, and the setting made it all even more fabulous. I could kiss the local lady who recommended it to us, and we will definitely return.

• Visited April 2014
Stamford, Connecticut
“Lovely”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Food really nice. Service good. Setting magnificent. We will most certainly be back again in 2015 when we return to Provo. Go here, doubt you will be sorry you did.

Visited February 2014
Pennington, New Jersey
“Great service, food ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

For us the food is everything so my rating may seem harsh. I had the snapper special which came in a large portion. Very fresh but not so flavorful. My spouse had a chicken and pasta dish and the chicken while advertised as grilled seemed as if it was boiled and also lacked flavor. But service was attentive and prompt unlike the majority of places on the island which tend to be more on island time (not that island time is bad!). The place was pretty empty which seemed odd for a Saturday night. The view into turtle cove harbour is nice but nothing spectacular.

Visited April 2014