“Very good meal and nice atmosphere”
Review of Baci Ristorante

Baci Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, View, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We enjoyed our evening at Baci. We had a party of 10 and the service was very good. We had fish and pasta dishes which were all good.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This is a nice small Italian restaurant in Turtle Cove. I would only select outside seating as the indoor seating area is very hot. Reservations recommended. The fresh snapper special is excellent! The service is very attentive. The outside dining has a nice view of the docked boats in Turtle Cove. One suggestion that I would offer is that management consider making the place all non-smoking. It's small and cigarette and cigar smoke could ruin what could otherwise be a very fine dining experience. I'd go back again.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Pleasant looking restaurant but the owner is so uptight ever time he came around I felt uptight. His staff felt the same you could tell. For me this spoiled the meal. This is not a personal attack rather a customers observation . This place is too pricey to not enjoy your meal.

1  Thank CanadaJeff
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We came here for lunch on the recommendation of a local. I am so glad we did. Best meal we had the entire stay on the island! The fresh fish special was so fresh that it seemed like it had just been caught. The fish was perfectly cooked, and the simple prepartion of lemon, butter and garlic really let the flavor of the fish come through. With a green salad, it was the perfect light lunch on a hot day. The service was attentive and thoughtful, and the prices were very reasonable for the portions and quality received. This is one of the simplest and best meals I have ever had, and the setting made it all even more fabulous. I could kiss the local lady who recommended it to us, and we will definitely return.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Food really nice. Service good. Setting magnificent. We will most certainly be back again in 2015 when we return to Provo. Go here, doubt you will be sorry you did.