The area is stunningly beautiful. We unfortunately only stayed for 1 night but saw about 12 bears, some of them cubs. We cannot praise the food and service too highly. The staff go way beyond what is expected of them to make your stay memorable. We fully agree with one previous reviewer that this is not just a bear viewing expedition but a lifetime experience. The cost is fairly high but worth every penny or cent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Knight Inlet Lodge is Canada's premier grizzly bear viewing destination. With over 15 years of experience and a world wide reputation for excellence we are the place to see grizzly bears in British Columbia. Our remote floating lodge has 16 guests rooms and offers a full range of activities for our guests including hiking,kayaking, marine wildlife tours, tracking and whale watching. Open from mid May until mid October with pacakges starting on any day of the week. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Knight Inlet Hotel Glendale Cove
- Knight Inlet Resort All Inclusive
- Knight Inlet Lodge Canada/British Columbia