“Casual Mountain Hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Northwoods Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pinetop-Lakeside
Northwoods Resort
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Pinetop-Lakeside
Arizona
“Casual Mountain Hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2008

I do so much Travel in my job, when I return to my Family they are ready for a Break from there routine! It was such a great experience from My first contact with NORTHWOODS RESORT, all I can say is I felt at Home with all my greetings, when I finally did arrived My family and I all felt truely relaxed. The cabins are carefully and tastefully furnished, great CABINS for any occassion Mine was QUALITY FAMILY TIME.

• Liked — Very well maintaned and Our Hosts were REAL
  • Disliked — As usual our time was to short and now the EXCITEMENT OF RETURNING. IT'S THE JOURNEY NOT THE GOAL
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank u4692

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Seal Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2007

I spent 3 nights in a one bedroom cabin that had a kitchen and a wood buring fireplace. I loved the smell of the wood burning and it was nice and cozy warm all night, even though the temps dropped to 35 degrees.

This cabin was off the highway and I couldn't hear any traffic which was very important to me. A market and great places to eat were very close by. It was immacuately clean and the owners were just delightful.

I look forward to visiting from California again soon.

• Liked — Quiet!
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank GloriousUSA
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2006

We stay at Northwoods at least once every summer. The cabins are close enought to Woodland lake to walk if you want, the cabins are very nice and the owners are wonderful!

We love it there!

• Stayed July 2006
3 Thank cboz
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2003

We stay at Northwoods twice a year and love it. The cabins are clean and well equiped, the owners are great people. The grounds are quiet and well maintained. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Pinetop!

23 Thank A TripAdvisor Member