“Packed weekend on the mountain, but Little Caesars was great!”
Review of Little Caesars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Caesars
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The mountain gets packed over Memorial day holiday. So, every restaurant is just brimming with people. There are lines out the door of anyplace you'd consider. So, we called in a Pizza and some Italian cheese bread for pickup. We got there and they had a line of people placing orders. But, they were taking orders FAST and pumping out delicious pizza in record time. We ordered and picked up piping hot pizza in just 15 minutes. Keep up the great work - you're making a killing this weekend!

Reviewed 14 December 2012

I would always recommend eating at the Little Ceasars in Pinetop. The team there always is quick to get my order and friendly. They always go above and beyond to make me happy.

Reviewed 30 September 2012

Pizza is a great value for the money and it's really good. It does turn me off to see people with bare hands putting the ingredients on the pizza.

2  Thank JUDY G
Reviewed 3 July 2012

What more can I say, it's cheap and fast pizza.
Tastes ok too.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Nothing outstanding about this pizza but good any way.