“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Great food, service and a cute little place to eat. I recommend this place for a nice little lunch date. Not sure if they serve dinner.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I've eaten here several times. As others have mentioned, it gets busy right around noon and the service is lacking. If you go at an off time, service is much better. Sometimes the food is fantastic, other times not so much. They have a daily special quiche, soup and pasta dish. The last time I was there, my friend had the green chile and cheese quiche and corn chowder. She really enjoyed them both. I had the pasta of the day, which was just okay. It had butternut squash (LOTS of it), mushrooms and goat cheese. Once I removed the majority of the squash, it was pretty good but nothing to write home about, due to overcooked pasta.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The menu is extensive and could be pared down for those there with limited time. However, if you go there often you can try everything and narrow down to your favorites. I've been there only three times and tried three different meals. All were very good.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We decided on Cafe Bocado because a friend was visiting that is vegetarian and we wanted to ensure this person had options to chose from. The food was absolutely wonderful!! Two of us had the Portobello & Red Onion sandwich, omg, it was so divine, a bit messy but worth it. Another had the chicken salad sandwich, she said it was wonderful and my husband had the Greek Pita, he loved it and gave me a bite and I would definitely order it in the future. We shared two desserts, carrot cake and peach crisp, they both were filled with flavor and yummy but on the large side so do think about sharing. This was our first visit here but it definitely won't be our last.

1  Thank Shayob
Reviewed 10 August 2013

My family had dinner at the restaurant during a visit to Pinetop, AZ. The food was good and had decent portion sizes. The ambiance was quaint and charming. My only complaint is that the service was a bit slow.