My wife and I stayed at this hotel last Oct 2012. The folks at the front desk were incredible. We made the reservations about a month before and had to delay a day as well as extend. Because we needed an ADA room the staff made all arrangements. We needed the ADA room and it also was great. We were allowed our pets which is one thing we look for where ever we go. ADA is a must and pet "friendly" is number two. Room was great as well as the amenities. Are we going to stay again. Yes. Will be calling again in a few months for another visit Oct 2013. As long as we have family living in Pinetop, we will stay at this Best Western on our annual visit. Thanks again. Again the folks who work there were exceptional. Many accomadations are good but the folks who work there are what really make it worth staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the beauty and nature of the Apache National Forest at this unique central Arizona hotel in Pinetop! The Best Western Inn of Pinetop makes perfect accommodations for travelers seeking comfortable lodging at a great value-the best hotel option when traveling to the White Mountains of Arizona in the Apache National Forest. This Pinetop, Arizona hotel offers an indoor heated spa and free high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Inn of Pinetop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn Of Pinetop Hotel Pinetop
- Best Western Pinetop
- Pinetop Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Pinetop