“Updated and pleasant”

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Pinetop-Lakeside
Chandler, Arizona
“Updated and pleasant”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Enjoyed two nights, a refugee from having my nearby cabin sandblasted. The beds were new and comfortable, nice new linens, and the TV large and relaxing. Given age of building, bath was small, but very clean. Location ideal for restaurants. Staff was helpful. Could always wish for brighter lighting. Had never stayed in Econo Lodge, and this was older. Pleasantly surprised.

Room Tip: I had a designated pet room. Would have chosen top floor back for quiet, or taken advice of Staff...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Vick B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we appreciate your business. Thank you for all the kind words regarding our hotel and staff. We look forward to being your host on future trips to Pinetop, AZ. If you have any other questions, comments or concerns regarding your stay, please contact me at 928-367-3636.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We have the most amazing family time in Pinetop and specially staying at this hotel. The staffs are very friendly and pointed us in the right direction for the things to do in Pinetop. The rooms was very clean and nice. We'll be definitely staying at this hotel in future.

• Stayed September 2013
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I used to really believe that this hotel was exceptional for the price and location. I would stay here for a week or so every two weeks. Unfortunately the customer service at this econo lodge has made me and the company I work for find different lodging in Pinetop, AZ.

The customer service is just plain awful. I was locked in the bathroom for over a half a hour, and was finally able to get out after the door was pried open, being kicked down. After this incident and my customer loyalty I would have expected some sort of compensation for the hassle. Instead of being courteous the owner explained to me that I should have known my door was broken and that it was my responsibility to let the desk staff know. I DID NOT KNOW MY DOOR WAS BROKEN! The desk staff was just plain rude and did not seem to care that I would no longer be staying at their hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank terri l
Vick B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We thank you for all the kind words regarding our hotel and staff. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests. Our highest priority is the comfort and safety of our guests and I apologize for the level of noise you experienced. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback in order to continually improve our accommodations. The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us again. If you have any other questions, comments or concerns regarding your stay, please contact me at 928-367-3636.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The outside of the hotel looks great - The room was dingy, worn out, and didn't feel very clean. The bathroom was like a coffin - bathtub and toilet in a tiny space. Also didn't seem very clean. The towels were supposed to be white, but were many shades of dingy grey. The whole room just seemed un clean. When we checked in, the hotel was empty, so of course people were put in the room above us, so all night we could listen to them yell, stomp around and flush their toilet. I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Suzannetac
Tyrone, NM
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room- and cleanliness.

up graded tv, wifi, nice beds, and quiet.

Good price on a weekend, and enjoyable.

Did Not try the free breakfast, as we were meeting family to go out.

But it looked adequate- breakfast room is small- but works.

Would stay there again. Lin

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Vick B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 3 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We thank you for all the kind words regarding our hotel. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests. Our highest priority is the comfort and safety of our guests. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback in order to continually improve our accommodations. The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us again. If you have any other questions, comments or concerns regarding your stay, please contact me at 928-367-3636.
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Nice Location and reasonable price, comfortable beds, 42" TV . The Guy at front desk is very helpful. in the morning they just have continental breakfast but it was good . they have fresh baked cookies in evening time. we will come back

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Vick B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We thank you for all the kind words regarding our hotel and staff. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback in order to continually improve our accommodations. The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us again. If you have any other questions, comments or concerns regarding your stay, please contact me at 928-367-3636.
Montana
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stayed here the week of July 15, and couldn't get out of there fast enough. On arrival, the first thing we noticed was that the toilet was, well, disgusting. Someone had likely had a case of diarrhea and seat and bowl weren't cleaned. The walls were grimy. And, the room smelled like a litter box. We were both physically ill and ran away as quickly as we could the next morning.

Room Tip: Bring your own cleaning kit.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank buffalo57
Vick B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our highest priority is the comfort and safety of our guests and I apologize for the level of uncomforness you experienced at your recent stay. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback in order to continually improve our accommodations. The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us again. If you have any other questions, comments or concerns regarding your stay, please contact me at 928-367-3636.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pinetop-Lakeside
Best Western Inn of Pinetop
Best Western Paint Pony Lodge
PVC at Roundhouse Resort
PVC at Roundhouse Resort
#5 of 14 in Pinetop-Lakeside

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!