All reviews hot breakfast waffles stayed here front desk room was nice and clean electric cars remodeled lobby large tvs continental breakfast was better than most sausage definitely recommend this place just in case waffle maker nice stay the past years white mountains get away
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My wife and I walked into the lobby, the front desk receptionist greeted us with a smile, some of the other hotels should learn from them. Rooms are clean, no smelly odor or anything left behind by housekeeping. I would go back to this location next I am in town.

Room tip: Great Customer service.
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Vick B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we appreciate your business. Thank you for all the kind words regarding our hotel and staff. We look forward to being your host on future trips to Pinetop, AZ. If you have any other questions, comments or concerns regarding your stay, please contact me at 928-367-3636.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Enjoyed two nights, a refugee from having my nearby cabin sandblasted. The beds were new and comfortable, nice new linens, and the TV large and relaxing. Given age of building, bath was small, but very clean. Location ideal for restaurants. Staff was helpful. Could always wish for brighter lighting. Had never stayed in Econo Lodge, and this was older. Pleasantly surprised.

Room tip: I had a designated pet room. Would have chosen top floor back for quiet, or taken advice of Staff, explaining your needs.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We have the most amazing family time in Pinetop and specially staying at this hotel. The staffs are very friendly and pointed us in the right direction for the things to do in Pinetop. The rooms was very clean and nice. We'll be definitely staying at this hotel in future.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I used to really believe that this hotel was exceptional for the price and location. I would stay here for a week or so every two weeks. Unfortunately the customer service at this econo lodge has made me and the company I work for find different lodging in Pinetop, AZ.

The customer service is just plain awful. I was locked in the bathroom for over a half a hour, and was finally able to get out after the door was pried open, being kicked down. After this incident and my customer loyalty I would have expected some sort of compensation for the hassle. Instead of being courteous the owner explained to me that I should have known my door was broken and that it was my responsibility to let the desk staff know. I DID NOT KNOW MY DOOR WAS BROKEN! The desk staff was just plain rude and did not seem to care that I would no longer be staying at their hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank terri l
Vick B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We thank you for all the kind words regarding our hotel and staff. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests. Our highest priority is the comfort and safety of our guests and I apologize for the level of noise you experienced. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback in order to continually improve our accommodations. The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us again. If you have any other questions, comments or concerns regarding your stay, please contact me at 928-367-3636.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

The outside of the hotel looks great - The room was dingy, worn out, and didn't feel very clean. The bathroom was like a coffin - bathtub and toilet in a tiny space. Also didn't seem very clean. The towels were supposed to be white, but were many shades of dingy grey. The whole room just seemed un clean. When we checked in, the hotel was empty, so of course people were put in the room above us, so all night we could listen to them yell, stomp around and flush their toilet. I wouldn't stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2013