“Excellent food and service ”

The Wolf Inn Restaurant
Cuisines: Welsh
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Struggled to find somewhere suitable in Fishguard that was open for evening meals on a Sunday, so drove the 10 mins or so out here as had liked the look of it as we'd passed on way down. Was worth the drive!! Lovely food, very generous portions and a good menu with plenty of choice. Very friendly staff and good service. My only regret is that my pork shank was so huge that I didn't have room to sample the homemade bread and butter pudding!

There are newer reviews for The Wolf Inn Restaurant

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

A warm friendly place which we found on the road to Haverfordwest. The four of us were all very happy with the food and the mixed grill was just huge, I recommend that you skip the starter if you go for this one as I couldn't finish it. The staff were very polite and quite attentive without being over the top and the best sign about the place that it was quite busy, glad we booked ahead. Nice selection of beers also.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Great value for money, excellent service and generous portions. I'm a big eater and even had to bring my lasagne home as it was too nice to go to waste! Highly recommended. One of Pembrokeshire's best!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Visiting family living locally at the weekend, we had supper at The Wolf Inn which they do frequent. I found it to be a really nice country pub with simple home cooked, very nice food. The steaks are to be recommended, cooked as you request, to perfection. Waiting team were great, very patient as we couldn't decide.

1  Thank Marilyn R
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We turned up late with no reservation.We were given a table kept informed of our order.Service was excellent.The food was very good.