Didn't stay but ate at the restaurant. Or nearly ate there......
Visited the Wolfe Inn on Saturday 14th August.
Chose the Gammon Steak which when it arrived was raw. Not just undercooked but raw in the middle and inedible. I sent it back and it was begrudingly returned to me within a couple of minutes, by a surly waitress who virtually dropped it on the table before leaving the restaurant without offering any apologies or offering any sauces.
After my girlfriend had finished her meal another waitress came to the table and asked if everything was OK. I replied no the Gammon was raw and the service appalling. To her credit she looked surprised and gave a refund of the Gammon, which was remaining on my plate.
Definitely would not enter the pub again as it's not up to scratch and the service and food was very poor. Unsure where the other reviews come from but this is a genuine report and very honest. feedback.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional 1860s inn in a wonderful setting at the award winning village of Wolfscastle, taken over by new tenants in May 2013 and refurbished to a high standard offering 3 en-suite rooms & a twin with a private bathroom, a large selection of meals in the various dining areas on the ground floor area offered lunch times and evenings, 7 days per week, close to the amazing beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wolfe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wolfe Hotel Wolf`s Castle
- Wolfe Inn Pembrokeshire/Wolf's Castle, Wales