I've just spent a super weekend at the Wolfe Inn. What a great find. The bedroom was superbly decorated, of a very high standard, all amenities you could wish for including lovely fluffy dressing gowns which was a nice additional touch. I've stayed in quite a lot of hotels/B&Bs around the UK (always 4/5 star) and would definitely recommend this lovely B&B to friends and family. The food was excellent home made pub grub with good hearty portions and the staff extremely friendly and very accommodating. The restaurant was always busy so its best to book your table for the evening meal when you arrive. The location also made it easy driving to the surrounding areas (15 mins to Fishguard, 30 mins to St. David's/ beautiful beaches and 35 minutes to Tenby). A super B&B and one which I will use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional 1860s inn in a wonderful setting at the award winning village of Wolfscastle, taken over by new tenants in May 2013 and refurbished to a high standard offering 3 en-suite rooms & a twin with a private bathroom, a large selection of meals in the various dining areas on the ground floor area offered lunch times and evenings, 7 days per week, close to the amazing beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Wolfe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wolfe Hotel Wolf`s Castle
- Wolfe Inn Pembrokeshire/Wolf's Castle, Wales