Like your previous traveller we too were staying in the hotel up the road. We will definitely visit this area again BUT next time we will stay in THIS delightful inn. They give you a lovely welcome . Every-where is so clean. The meal(we had lemon steamed bas )was delicious . The sweet likewise. There is a great choice on the menu and the prices are SO reasonable. The house-wine (rose')was one of the best I have tasted. The service , despite it being very busy (and we know why!) was faultless. Thank you for providing us with a lovely experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional 1860s inn in a wonderful setting at the award winning village of Wolfscastle, taken over by new tenants in May 2013 and refurbished to a high standard offering 3 en-suite rooms & a twin with a private bathroom, a large selection of meals in the various dining areas on the ground floor area offered lunch times and evenings, 7 days per week, close to the amazing beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wolfe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wolfe Hotel Wolf`s Castle
- Wolfe Inn Pembrokeshire/Wolf's Castle, Wales