Staff were friendly, room was simple but clean. We were very warm in the cool evenings and were happy with the room in general. There was plenty of parking near our room block, so we were able to get a park within 20 metres of our room with ease. Shower pressure was fine, hot water was always in good supply. Split system air conditioning unit was great to pump out the extra warm air when needed. In room bar fridge with daily milk and tea restocking was definitely appreciated.
It was an easy 20 minute drive to the city centre, so we were happy with the location -- especially as we saved about 80 dollars per night by not staying in the city centre.
Perfectly fine hotel/motel that suited our requirements as a "base of operations" for our Canberra trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk is set amongst 30 acres of natural landscaped native gardens. This truly unique property offers an inviting alternative to the Canberra CBD hotels. ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk now offers visitors to the ACT the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Hotel Sutton
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Canberra