Rooms really need updating, we even had an old tv. A gym is advertised, an old rundown treadmill is not a gym. Price included breakfast, on our second morning we found that this was only continental. We had to pay $ 20 for breakfast and then they expected us to pay another $16 for a hot, buffet style breakast. I expect my choice of eggs and whatever else I want to be freshly cooked for this price. Need to really address these issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk is set amongst 30 acres of natural landscaped native gardens. This truly unique property offers an inviting alternative to the Canberra CBD hotels. ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk now offers visitors to the ACT the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Hotel Sutton
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Canberra