Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ferno
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This hotel is few steps from the terminal 1 of Malpensa Airport; however, depending on the location of your room, you may have to walk a lot.
The hotel itself is very large, with huge common areas, a decent bar and a very good restaurant.
Service is good.
If you have to catch an early flight out of MXP, it's a convenient alternative.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CTTraveler56

Reviewed 21 November 2013

The hotel is obviously well located in front of terminal 1. The rooms were actually great, well equipped with flatscreen tv and nice decoration. Lobby was clean and well organized and the staff really friendly. It is a bit pricey, but well worth the money. Nice comfy pillows.. I did not have the time to have breakfast, so no opinion there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This hotel is across the road from the airport and is perfect for after a long flight. Just walk across the road and crawl into bed perfect! The hotel is large and I personally did not like the design of the building but others may. The rooms were your normal standard that you would expect from Sheraton and excellent with of course their very comfortable beds.

The downside is their executive club. I paid the extra to use the internet and take advantage of the lounge. It is a complete waste of money, the internet wouldn't work so I ended up going downstairs and using the internet in the lobby. They had so many things blocked that I could not log in all the things I needed to so I ended up waiting until the next day when were in our next hotel. I did mention it to the hotel staff who really just shrugged their shoulders. Executive clubs are meant to be designed for business people and to not have access to everything is not acceptable. The food in the lounge was horrible some of it resembled dog food.

If you take the executive club lounge out of our stay then I was really happy with our overnight stay purely for the convenience and the comfortable bed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Check in was fast and easy, the rental car facility is just below the hotel and this was very convenient for us.

Lunch in the Bar was Great, they offer Gluten Free Pasta and Bread for those who suffer Celiac Disease.

Free Wi-Fi in common areas.

I'm excited about not having to do much except walk over to our early morning flight.

Grazie Sheraton Malpensa.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This hotel is as close as you can get to the airport, reasonably priced, and well appointed. It is however HUGE, and you can be stuck walking forever if your at the end of the hallway (we're fast walkers and usually don't mind a good walk but this was really really far!). Get a room close to the elevators if you can.

Our only problem with the hotel was that we had requested a "non smoking" room, and although it did say on the door that it was non smoking, the room reeked of lingering smoke smell. It was past 1am when we checked in, but the smell was so bad that we requested to change rooms, which the hotel promptly accommodated.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask to be close to the elevators, and insist on a non-smoking room if the smell bothers...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
SheratonMilan, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear HappyTrailsMontreal,

We thank you for your nice review on Trip Advisor and for choosing our Hotel.
Indeed the hotel is quite long, but this was due to its position internally the airport hub !
We regret about the room smelling of smoke, we are glad that our staff has immediately
changed you the room. It is disappointing especially when your arrival is late in the night.
For the rest of your stay we are glad you have been satisfied.
We trust to welcome you back in the future, thank you again.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Our room was really comfy and the location of the hotel was the best , its of an easy access to the airport and the car rentals too.
Staff were very understanding and helpful.
I always like Sheraton hotel as their services are perfect,
the only 2 comments that I have are Internet was not good and not free, water supply in the toilet was weak.

Room Tip: The hotel is huge , try to get a room close tho the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This hotel staff is the worst. The girl (and I use that word purposefully) was so cute as she tried to be a biotch. She was trying so,hard to play the role of some kind of worldly traveler entering into a debate with me as I was trying to check in. Her attitude went out in the 80's and has never returned. Most hotels these days actually try to offer some form of guest services. When I called to request free Internet as I a Starwood Preferred Guest I was told I would not be permitted this and had to go to the lobby. The man who i spoke with whose name i have but cant be bothered with told me first that i could nit speak to a manager and then told me actually there was no manager and he was responsible and his answer was no. After a long trip in Barcelona I was absolutely exhausted and just wanted to do some work in my room. Instead I had to check in with a big free hour in their trashy lobby. If this hotel was not actually in the airport I would not have bothered and trust me I will not stay here again. They have gone out of their way to make me feel completely unwelcome but trust me they will not be given that opportunity again.

Room Tip: Don't bother. Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear TravelerNYC24 ,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel and for your review on Trip Advisor.
Undoubtedly we failed in meeting your expectations and it is indeed not the type of experience we aim to provide to our guests. Please accept our sincerely apologies; we do care about our guests and we agree with you that a different approach would have made the difference. Our primary goal is to make our guests comfortable and feeling at home and regret very much for letting you down during your stay.
At this moment; Internet at Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel is free of charge in all our public area but available for a fee in all our guests rooms, except for Platinum and Gold Members. Your feedback pertaining to this is valuable input and will be discussed internally.
Your experience will also help us to improve our services and please rest assure that your comments will be taken seriously and discussed with all the appropriate departments.
As already noted on our separate correspondence, we hope you will be back sometime in the future, giving us the possibility to show you a different Sheraton Malpensa than experienced.
With warm regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ferno
MOXY Milan Malpensa Airport
Idea Hotel Plus Milano Malpensa Airport
Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport
Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport
#4 of 6 in Cardano al Campo

Been to Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!