“Decent stay”

Quality Hotel & Suites Woodstock
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Woodstock
Reviewed 25 September 2012

This hotel is in a good location just off the 401, but quiet, so perfect for travellers passing through town. The check in went well and we had a room on the lower floor. Although the lobby is large and nicely furnished the rest of the hotel is in need of updating. The hallways are a bit grubby. The room was nice, however and the beds super comfy. The room was well appointed with fridge and microwave. We had dinner in the restaurant which was quite good and very reasonable. Breakfast the next morning was also in the restaurant and was a large buffet with lots of variety. Wait staff were friendly and prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ontheroadtwo

Reviewed 19 September 2012

We valued unionized hotels because there is consistency with the staff who do the work day in an day out. Our organization held a recent regional meeting that accomodated over 50 people from across south west Ontario who had nothing but good vibes with the facility and it's employees. The breakfast brunch was fresh and lots of variety to suite all, the meeting rooms spacious and pleasantly decorated, the staff provided excellent services despite us making last minute changes to our agenda. The bar restaurant is a good venue to relax, including allowing for an opportunity to jam out to relax. The location off the 401 was also appreciated by our delegates as it is central to our region. All in all a good experience and will be revisiting this site for a larger meeting in October, to all job well done and looking forward to a long relationship.

Room Tip: Speak with Lynda Keniry Sales manager, friendly, bilingual and is willing to ensure that everything...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Here for a wedding in the area, the hotel was functional and reasonably spacious. Nothing to write home about. One great thing -- in addition to friendly service, the always-manned local tourism counter was most helpful, probably manned by volunteers from the chamber of commerce.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EagleEyeBoston
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times, the first in 2005, then 2008 and most recently August 2012. The breakfast is exceptional & plentiful, the ladies in the dining room are always pleasant. The rooms are very spacious which is great for us as there are 4 of us and as we travel from Ireland we always have lots of bags but there is never a problem with storing our luggage. The pool is basic but my sons always have the best time there, even when it rains! We had the option this time of staying in another hotel with an indoor pool and a slide but they insisted they wanted to stay at the Quality. The staff are always friendly & helpful and nothing is a bother to them. We stayed only 7 nights this time, I wish it could have been longer but I am already looking forward to visiting again. This hotel feels like home away from home for us. Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: We have stayed in 3 different areas of this hotel and all the rooms were very good. We like a room...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Attended a wedding here during the summer. The room was large but basic and the bed was too soft for me. The venue for the wedding was right next to the main restaurant and no staff members turned on the air con prior to our arrival that made it very hard on everyone. The food was basic and they could do with getting a better chief in there. there is ample parking for the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Chaos-CDN
QualityHotel580, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

I want to thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. I have brought up the concern of the air conditioner not being on while you entered the room and we have changed our procedure to ensure that all incoming guests, we shall ensure it is turned on to a comfortable temperature. Also, we are changing our menu in our restaurant in the next month to offer more of a variety on our buffets. We hope your concerns will not deter you in trying us once again! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Clean room, clean hotel and suitable parking.

Service and staff didn't appear to be putting much effort into customer service at all.

If traveling through, drive the extra 30-45 minutes into Brantford or London.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments. I apologize that the service levels were not satisfactory during your visit with us. I am hoping that we can discuss further information about which area of our hotel you had difficulty with our staff. I look forward in hearing from you, please call me directly at 519-537-3746 or please email at sales@wqhas.com.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

I stayed here in 1987 and it was great. Spent 2000 and 2001 attending meetings at this site and always had great time and meals were good. Imagine my surprise this past weekend when I was awakened at midnight due to the wedding reception music two floors below me. I would think that at 135. for a room I wouldn't have to worry about this. Let me add it to my requests in the future, not to close to the ice machine, not to close to the elevator and now will the band/DJ awaken me? A bit much I must say.

Room Tip: Sorry hit room service and spa in error.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

I would first like to thank you for your feedback about your stay with us. Comments such as yours assists us in improving our service and operation. I apologize that you were disturbed by the noise from our convention centre. I would like to let you know that we have adjusted our checklists with our front desk staff to ensure that we do not locate any guests above this area. Please accept our apologies and please e-mail me directly at sales@wqhas.com for your next visit to Woodstock, Ontario.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodstock
Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Ingersoll
Days Inn Woodstock
Days Inn Woodstock
#4 of 6 in Woodstock

Been to Quality Hotel & Suites Woodstock? Share your experiences!