Quality Hotel & Suites Woodstock
Mariner Motel(Woodstock)
US$76
Tulip Motel(Woodstock)
US$61
Econo Lodge Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$72
Eastwood Motel(Woodstock)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbaconbreakfast buffeteggsbit datedoutdoor pooltop notch customer servicesound systemonsite restaurantgreat qualityroom was largecoffee makertwo queen bedsgreat spotfree wifilots of parkingthe lower levelflat screen tv
Tonawanda, New York
Reviewed 15 July 2006

This hotel was worth every penny, although it was comparable to others. It accepts pets, and I was there during a Dog Show. It was a great experience. They provided dinner the night you arrived and a continental breakfast every morning. I would like to have seen ice machines on each floor, but the rest of the amenities outweighed that problem. The rooms were clean, spacious, and well stocked. The personnel were very friendly and helpful. I honestly enjoyed my stay very much!

Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed 11 May 2006

This hotel gave me a great first impression! As I walked in I was greeted with a great smile and was checked in within 5 minutes. The rooms are clean and the meeting facilities were professionally catered and food was great! The added value of having a continental breakfast and complimentary pass the the goodlife fitness centre was very rewarding. Also, the location was great, just off of the highway and easy to locate. I would stay here at the Quality Hotel any time and I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2006
Cap D Ail France
Reviewed 4 December 2005

I stayed at the Quality Hotel in Woodstock three times, each time a week (in July, September and December) for professional reasons. The rooms are comfortable and quite large. Although the heater is noisy, I have to say that I could sleep without noise from the outside (and I am not a good sleeper...).
Nothing special about decoration and the hall as well as the rooms would certainly need a small refreshment. Looks like the 70's...
Money wise it is quite expensive, I advise it if you really need to stay at Woodstock.

• Stayed: December 2005, travelled on business
Michigan
Reviewed 3 June 2005

We stayed here last year on our way home from Vermont. We had our 2 large dogs and had a very nice time at this property. The room we had was very large and comfortable and the dogs loved it. The room was clean and well kept. We did go to the in-house restaurant for take out and it was delicious. We are going back to Vermont this summer and will be stopping there on our way home. Our room included a king bed (I believe the room type was a junior suite) and the rate was $89 canadian.

• Stayed: August 2004
Reviewed 7 July 2004

For being the Award Winner for Best Choice Hotels in Canada, this hotel wasn't really anything special actually. There was no compimentary breakfast and no Internet available in the lounge. Rooms were decent, clean, meets requirements. Location of the hotel was good, near the freeway. I'd say 3 stars is about right. If you're staying in Woodstock, Ontario, this is probably one of the better choices there. It ended being 122 Canadian dollars I believe, 3 people, 2 double beds. Booked through choicehotels website. Peace.

5  Thank kappachino