“Nice lil buffet”

Asian Buffet Chinese & Japanese Cuisin
Ranked #81 of 125 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 19 March 2014

A nice lil buffet restaurant. Pretty typical selections for a small town asian buffet restaurant. Food always seems hot and plentiful. The staff is always very friendly and the restaurant and restrooms always appear very clean and tidy.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

good variety of Asian food and at a very good price. Very busy when we were there. Staff is polite and attentive.. We would go back

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I have been there a couple of times.
If you are lucky their food will be fresh...
But I would say half the time I have been there the food wasn't. Well.... stale sushies aren't good AT ALL.
I find the prices are not that interesting, as mentioned below. We usually go there to "celebrate" and spend about $56 for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2children under the age of 5)....
I don't eat a lot so it is definitely not worth the price unless you are very big eater and can eat at least 3 plates full...
The service is very basic, but I don't like being bothered when I am eating so that is okay.
They have sat me at a table in a corner with not lights before, they don't seem to understand that this isn't really nice...

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Good choices, excellent quality and good service. A very good place for lunch and good value for the money

1  Thank sroeauthor
Reviewed 31 July 2013

The place looks very nice, but the buffet is small, and even when new food came out, it was cold. The staff were taking up a few tables by sitting there and eatting. I could have used a pop refill, but they were to busy eatting...... what kind of service is that!?!?!?! The food was horrrrrrrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sushi was rotten, the meats were tough, even the brownies for dessert tasted like ginger. This is why its so cheap to eat there. Me and my friend ended up getting subway right after, since we didn't eat anything.