“Best fish around Woodstock.”

Crispy's Fish & Chips
Ranked #11 of 125 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I liked the fish, the batter was not greasy tasting like it is in other fish restaurants. The portions were good sizes and very polite and knowledgeable staff. We took our mother and she loves fish, she said it was the best she's had

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Very good fish and chips, true to its name. The fish has a crispy batter but it's not thick. And not greasy. The clientele was all ages but there were several seniors eating there which is a good sign that the food is good. The four sitting next to us were commenting on the fish and how good it was. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We really enjoyed our dinner there.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Stopped in here on a friday evening and boy was it busy. We got right in but people were waiting after we arrived. Waitress was very pleasant and took our drink order right away. Food was delivered very quickly which surprised me as the place was full with lots of take out orders. Fish was a little on the greasy side but that may be due to how busy t was. was very tasty and fries were great. Coleslaw was also very tasty. My wife had the shrimp and and ranted a raved at how good it was especially with the chili sauce dipping. Not a lot of fish and chip places left around since they closed Shakers in Tillsonburg. This one would be the best in the area that I am aware off.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Not crispy fish like they advertise and I just didn't find it remarkable. However some people really like it so you may want to try it The atmosphere is clean but plastic.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We did the Tuesday all you can eat haddock,Fresh cut fries were very good, Service was excellent, we had our food very fast.

I found the Fish a little too greasy for my liking, but i would be willing to try them again to see the quality of food.

1  Thank Jim D