“Forget the keg, this place has better food, prices and atmosphere”
Review of Bronson's Steak House - CLOSED

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have been going to this restaurant once every month or two for about a year now and consistently enjoy a fabulous meal and service. Great staff, excellent food, relaxing atmosphere and very hospitable owner.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This was my second visit to
bronsons and the results were the same - huge disappointment. The atmosphere is great, as was our hostess.
The food - TERRIBLE.
Kelseys, Montana's, bp and east sides are much better.
If you want fine dining then go to 639 peel street. The food there is second to none.
I have never written a review before but felt compelled after this visit. The ONLY compliment I can give to bronsons is that the ginger ale and the bread were great.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

So when I don't get what I asked for and nothing is done about it should I be happy? Then the meal they did bring out for me was more money then what I asked for. So before the bill she asked if we want desert on her.... No I don't want no desert on you I wanted you to take back my meal and make it right! But not that's to easy!. And then the bill comes she charged us for the meal that I didn't even ask for.!!!! I am so pissed.

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

After raving about the food here I am greatly disappointed last night. First, my boyfriend wasn't sure what he wanted to drink...instead of the waitress suggesting stuff she walked away. My caesar was made and sat at the bar for about five minutes before it was brought to me. We then ordered our meals, my boyfriend the steak oscar...steak done medium. I ordered prime rib done medium rare. At this point the waitress should have asked my boyfriend about a drink...instead ahe turned to walk away! My boyfriend did get to order his drink, but she should have asked if he knew what he wanted. When our food came, my boyfriends did not have crab like it was supposed to. The waitress was over gabbing about personal stuff with other customers and despite making eye contact with her quite a few times she still kept gabbing...finally coming over after about five minutes. She did go to get the crab that looked very dried out and not fresh...which my boyfriend did admit was the case. My prime rib (again, supposed to have been medium rare and my boyfriends steak was medium) was overcooked and the steak undercooked. And to top it all off the waitress still charged us wrong. Such a huge disappointment because it truly was one of my favourite places in town. It will for sure be a while before I go back.

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Been here a couple of times and would definitely go again. Loved the food and wonderful service...I would have to agree with someone else's review that bread while waiting would be great...but definitely notba deterrent from going again...