“Okay pizza”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #29 of 123 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Okay pizza”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I ordered a vegetarian pizza with the usual ingredients via the hotel. I added extra sundried tomatoes, pineapple and one more ingredient. The pizza was kind of dry and there was one sundried tomato piece per slice and a couple of pineapple pieces per slice. I think they could have been a tad more generous.

Visited March 2014

Mississauga, Canada
“Nice time and great service”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Visited with family and old friend for dinner while staying at a nearby hotel....

The good - servers attentive and kind...lots of Tvs to watch the game....not overpriced, fairly good food...very child friendly...kids menu is outstanding...you get a little package of stuff....crayons...coloring page....tattoos.....create your own sundae.....very good for kids...

The not so good - when we were there the wi fi was not working...so my older kid was not pleased....

• Visited March 2014
Woodstock, Canada
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is not your average BP! The wait staff is above average and the food is served quickly and tastes great. I sat on the bar side and enjoyed a fresh pint of Ricard's white as suggested by our server, did not disappoint. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that is going on a casual date or an outing with friends.

• Visited December 2013
Woodstock, Canada
“More then just pizza”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I tried the pizza a couple times but wasn't a huge fan. My husband had never been there and since we were in the area we decided to check it out for lunch. He had the Montreail smoked sandwich on rye which he said was good. We were both surprised there was no pickle with this sandwich...but when he asked the waitress if he could have one she brought him 3 slices so all was good. I had the spicy pierogi burger which didn't really remind me of pierogi's and only half the burger was spicy but I think that was more to do with assembly so just a fluke it wasn't the entire burger. I thought about having the pizza burger but since I'm not crazy about the pizza decided to pass. They have pasta dishes and several appetizers so if you're not a fan of the pizza still give it a try. Not over the top great but you can get a good decent meal with good service.

• Visited October 2013
Oakville, Canada
“These people hate kids. ”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

After visiting this location for a hockey party I am left completely disgusted by the way our kids were treated. Apparently due to their "fooling around" dessert was canceled for them without informing the parents who actually paid for this along with their meals. A bartender with anger management issues spent a good majority of the evening yelling at the kids across the bar to "keep quiet" or he was only going to tell them once more to shut up, oh, and best of all, "put your coats on and get out" After approaching this bar man to explain that if he has a problem with the noise, (which was typical for hockey kids, we've never been treated like this before) then they should speak to us and we could deal with it. Not only that, the fact that if you consciously decide to host hockey parties here, then your restaurant will have a lot of kids and if that's a problem, then don't allow us to reserve. They are happy enough to take the large amount of money that we spent in the restaurant yet feel that they have a right to be completely disrespectful to our children. After being yelled at right in my face by said bar man with anger management issues, I then speak to a completely inept manager who also screams in my face when I try to explain to him why I am a dissatisfied customer. Complete gong show and still no apology. Don't eat here. The worst service I have ever received.

1 Thank claire m