Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Barb W

They only had a mountain view room left would have really liked a Lake view room.

Review of Seehotel Schiff
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Aug 2023
Lovely Hotel right on the Lake of Constance.
Train Station 3 Min. Walk. Train every 30 Mins. Both directions.
Ship Station 2 Min. Away.
Evening meal joyce was only one meat course or a vegetarian course!
Date of stay: July 2023
2.7 miles from Seehotel Schiff
  • eDreams
2.9 miles from Seehotel Schiff
View more hotels in Mannenbach
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2020

We really enjoyed dining in the restaurant and spending a fabulous summer evening at the terrace of this restaurant. The food was delicious, the wine superb and service was just excellent! We recommend to you without hesitation!

Date of stay: July 2020
3  Thank RuthPasq
Reviewed 10 March 2017

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip and while lacking in atmosphere, we were well looked after and the staff were friendly and helpful. We had an evening meal there and had delicious white wine soup and lovely veal and pasta. The décor is a little dated as are the room but they were comfortable and clean although the shower head height and direction was impossible to adjust and I'm also not keen on shower curtains so this was a weak point. Also the lock keep on the door was damaged so I found it impossible to lock while I was out of the room but ok once I was in. Also the room was boiling hot and I couldn't find anyway to get it cooler apart from opening the door which I didn't want to do overnight.

Room tip: Room 1-5 are directly above the restaurant so I was woken at 6.30amm by chairs being scraped along the floor in the morning.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I was booked in here by my company for a last minute business trip. I stayed for two nights and although I arrived after nine, I was told that they'd keep the restaurant open until I'd freshened up.

My room was on the top floor with a stunning view of Lake Constance and a balcony on which to sit and watch the sun go down over the lake.

The room had free wi-fi and was very comfortable. The steak in the restaurant was delicious and the typical continental breakfast with fresh coffee was a great way to start the day.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Bubonicninja
schiff2016, Leiter Front Office at Seehotel Schiff, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2016

Thank you so much for your review.
We hope we see you again soon.

Sunny greetings
The crew from Seehotel Schiff

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed a few nights. Pricy and the room smells a little damp.
But...the view is beautiful and the overall look is very nice. Dinning room overlooks the lake. Nice patio out from for coffee or tea.

The train runs by but isn't very load.

Not sure if I'd go back. Might check out some of the others around next.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2014

The hotel is beautifully situated, and the room well appointed.
The service in the restaurant initially was very attentive and the food excellent.
However, we noticed as the evening progressed that a number of staff appeared to finish their shift and leave, although the restaurant was far from empty. The remaining staff were far less attentive and we waited nearly 30 minutes before geting a coffee.
This complaint has been made in several previous reviews, but clearly not actioned upon. Conclusion - eat early!

Date of stay: September 2014