Stayed for 2 nights in the loft conversion which provided quirky, clean & comfortable accommodation with lovely fresh flowers. Breakfast is a feast of fresh fruit, greek yoghurt, cereals & a full English with delicious home produced sausages and bacon. The hosts Gail & Tony are warm and welcoming with nothing too much trouble. There is a relaxing feel about the whole place which includes a couple of camping fields with lots of happy children enjoying playing in the fresh air. There are also Art & Craft workshops and The Manor serving lovely cream teas & ice creams. Arriving back from a day out it was great fun using the torch provided to find our way "home". A very nice place indeed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stowford Mill bed and breakfast is situated within the small medieval hamlet of Stowford Manor. It lies in the beautiful Frome valley, and has the river running through through the back garden. A couple of hundred yards downstream is the only surviving river swimming club that can be enjoyed by all at minimum price. Breakfast is a specialty with many products sourced from the farm itself. There is cream tea served daily in the manor house opposite, and a campsite that some younger members of the family may choose to stay in!! Despite the tranquil nature of the setting, we are within a 20 minute drive of Bath and Longleat Safari Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Stowford Mill Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stowford Mill Hotel Wingfield
- Stowford Mill b&b
- Stowford Mill Bed And Breakfast Wingfield, Trowbridge, UK