I love coming to the Europe Hotel with its sheer luxuriousness. It is quality beyond anything else that does it for me.
The Spa staff are wonderful, Michael assisted me with the state of the art gym, I enjoyed my daily trip there and the beautiful apples at the end of a hard workout.
The spa cafe is quite with complimentary magazines serving lovely food and drinks!
I love sitting in the foyer reading the daily paper with a pot of coffee and of course those delicious scones with cream and that very fruity jam.
The restaurant serve's late into the night and is ideal when the children are in bed, We can still get beautiful food and just sit and relax with a drink or two maybe even 3 or more. The staff were very nice and acknowledges the importance of our time.
The scenery is just amazingly beautiful, I experienced the outside Jacuzzi pool in the snow earlier this year which was to die for.
I find the staff very professional and helpful. They are great with extra requests and goes to great lengths to assist you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney