The brasserie at the Europe Hotel & Resort is not only well appointed and with a view that must be hard to beat. Service here as one would expect is excellent and the food is very very good. The menu is well thought out and caters for all tastes and humours. The food combinations are terrific and the breads, made on the premises are absolutely fantastic, full marks to all of the catering staff. Whilst partaking of this excellent food one looks out on the lake an idyllic setting and one that makes you want linger. If you should be anywhere near this hotel do treat yourself and have a
wonderful meal in a beautiful setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney