Stayed here several months ago now, and in the meantime have stayed in several other five star hotels both for work and leisure around the world and none compare. Even on a damp misty day you can start off in style in the spa/ pools , the outdoor hot tub and breath in the air and savour the tranquility. Enjoy tasteful and well prepared meals and enjoy the ambience of the bar/ lounge after a day of hill walking. I look forward to going back again and don't think I even want to leave the hotel and grounds next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney