We ended up in The Europe only because we booked our trip so late, but it was the best mishap that ever could've happened. The hotel was AMAZING. The layout, the view of the lakes, the restaurants, the rooms, and the staff were all incredible. We had very little planned prior to heading out on this trip, and each day the staff helped us by making calls to help us make what we wanted to do happen. Totally worth the extra money to stay. Absolutely elegant, yet completely comfortable. The only downside is that you end up with about a 15E cab ride into town because it's further out, but when you look out the back to the view of the lakes, it's more than worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- Europe Hotel Killarney